Keis X25 Sleeved Heated Jacket Liner
This Keis X25 Sleeved Heated Jacket Heated Jacket is full of features guaranteed to keep you comfortably warm through the coldest winters:
- Micro Alloy Element Technology for extreme comfort and reliability.
- Breathable lightweight soft shell fabric with elasticated side panels provide a perfect fit for men and women.
- Designed to be worn as an inside layer or stylish outer jacket.
- Dedicated zipped pockets for cables and Controller to keep things tidy and easy to find.
- Strategically positioned heat panels on chest, kidneys arms and collar provide extreme warmth.
- Complete with all required wiring and full easy to follow instructions.
- Available in Black and complete with wiring harness. (Controller not included.)
- Current Draw 7A. Typical Power 84W.
We highly recommend the use of our Heavy Duty Controller with this garment.
Can be worn as an inside layer or outside jacket.*
Click Here to view Keis Accessories
Download Keis Heated Jacket Instructions
*This garment is not waterproof and must not be used if wet.
Please Note: The Keis Heated Sleeved Jacket can not be run off a battery pack.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!