Paramotor Smoke System
Everything you need included in a single package. The ultimate paramotor smoke system, designed from end to end for PPG applications.
It’s not an RC airplane pump or a window washer fluid pump. Our PPG smoke system is a ball bearing based, high flow rate, low energy consumption pump - specifically designed PPG smoke applications. Compatible with aircraft smoke oil or baby oil.
Lightweight, small form-factor and single piece pump design with a power switch and on/off smoke toggle. Lasts up to 4 hours on rechargeable AA batteries or 120 flights with 2 minute smoke runs. There are no Lipo batteries (fire hazard) or separate Lipo battery chargers required (extra cost).
Installation and setup takes 15 minutes.
To Take Advantage of this FREE Delivery Special Offer Please Choose "Collect In Person From UKPPG" Postage Option, This Offer Applies To UK Customers ONLY.
- More info
- User Manual
- Dealer Enquiries
- 1000 ml fluid container
- 500 ml per minute flow rate
- 2 minutes of smoke per flight
- 4 hours or 120 flights of battery life
- 12v input
- Dry weight: 433g
- Wet weight: 1433g
- Dimensions: 25cm * 9cm * 9cm
- Smoke Pump
- Smoke Fluid Mount
- Smoke Hardware Kit
- Rivnut gun
- 4 AA batteries
- 7mm drill bit
- 450° high temp Threadlock
Is the injection nozzle "clockable"
- No. The nozzle is not rotatable in any direction. It uniformly injects fluid into the exhaust.
Do people use these strapped to their leg?
- It’s typically mounted to your harness, frame or other safe location.
Where do you get the fluid that then creates the smoke from?
- Baby oil works fine, it can be purchased locally at most supermarkets
Does this kit come with a metering jet/spray nozzle kit?
- Yes, the PPG smoke system is offered in individual parts or as an entire kit. The injection nozzle is metered to a specific flow rate for optimal fluid dispersion into the exhaust system of your PPG or paramotor.
Does spraying cold oil directly into the wall of the hot exhaust pipe cause cracking?
- Yes, there is a chance that injecting cold fluid into the exhaust can caused problems. However, the injection nozzle has been designed with a long stainless steel portion. This design allows for heat to travel up the injection nozzle around 5". It enables the fluid entering the exhaust to undergo a temperature raise before entering. The opposite, would be "cooling" or designing an injection nozzle with fins - which can be extremely problematic. We have avoided this in the design.
- Drill a 7mm hole 7.5cm from your exhaust port on the head of your PPG
- Insert Rivnut, compress
- Apply high temp thread locker to the injection nozzle threads
- Tighten injection nozzle, ensure washer is in place
- Route tubing and switch safely
- Insert batteries into pump, fill fluid container
- Usage: Half press for a burst, full press to turn on, press again to turn off
- With engine off, prime fluid in the pump, do not fill exhaust with fluid
- Warm engine up to standard EGT temp
- Pop smoke!
Installation video and detailed instructions coming soon.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!