Zanier AVIATOR.GTX Heated Gloves
ZANIER Heat Technology
The well known HEAT.GTX fingered-gloves are being joined by the new gloves for aviation - the AVIATOR.GTX.
Heat Technology from HEAT.GTX
The ZANIER Heat Technology is based on advanced textile heating elements and a unique control system. The robust Lithium Ion batteries that weigh just 60g provide heat at 3 different levels for up to 10 hours. They are invisibly concealed in the collar of the glove and you can hardly feel them. The glove's heating is easy to operate with a single switch on the upper section of the hand. The flame-shaped LED lamp displays the selected level of heat (yellow, orange, red). The supplied charging unit charges the batteries up again overnight.
The glove heating unit is robust and resistant to hard impacts. The model can also be used without heating. In general, top materials are only used: finest goats' leather; 4-way-stretch for comfort; soft, light-weight and warm ZA-loft insulation; Gore-Tex® membrane for dry hands; Leash.
In addition to all the features of HEAT.GTX AVIATOR.GTX also has:
• Extra long cuff, no straps or Velcro fasteners - optimum for aviation
• Touch function on the thumb and index finger to enable easy handling of a navigation device or smartphone
• Primaloft® insulation against extreme cold at icy heights
• Moisture-regulating ZA Breath lining
• Double the heat duration of HEAT.GTX, as two battery packs per glove supply the heating unit with energy. This means the AVIATOR.GTX can provide up to 20h of warmth.
|Size chart for Zanier - AVIATOR.GTX Gloves|
|Hand Size (Inches)||8.0||8.5||9.0||9.5||10.5|
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!