Apco Aviation VISTA HP
VISTA HP - APCO's high end, hybrid reflex technology paramotor wing - purpose built and tuned for pilots who seek uncompromised safety, peak performance and fine handling.
From Prima IV to our tandems - Play 42 and Fun 42 - VISTA HP completes APCO's already extensive paramotor range, offering the ultimate choice for the most discriminating paramotor pilot.
Available in 2 sizes - VISTA HP S and M - covering weight range from 70kg.-165kg.
EN Certification flight tests confirm the outstanding safety of the wings.
VISTA HP size S - Class B rated
VISTA HP size M - Class C rated
(all maneuvers rated A and B, except one C for brake range travel at maximum weight- too short)
VISTA HP is a direct result of pilot feedback and the demand for higher performing, quicker handling, wide speed range wing, which could stand up successfully to latest generation of reflex wings.
Featuring competitive speed range and performance, combined with the classic virtues of APCO's paramotoring range - this is what makes the VISTA HP a true winner. Perfect launch and flare, even lighter brake pressure and more responsive, direct handling than you are used to from APCO wings, delightful and reassuring.
To sum up, the design brief for VISTA HP was to combine the advantages of APCO paramotor wings with reflex type wings - ultimately to produce a wing which could outperform Thrust HP as well as rival reflex wings. VISTA HP 's design concept is based on evolution of Thrust HP. Using APCO's proven hybrid reflex profile technology on a high performance platform, is what VISTA HP is about. Converting VISTA HP profile into full reflex profile when accelerated, retaining the advantages of easy launch and flare at the lower end of the speed range is the key to its success. A number of Apco unique features incorporated into its design.
Out of gas (expensive today) VISTA HP is well suited to free flying too and can be supplied with paragliding risers on request. It is an excellent free style ACRO wing and very potent, fast cross country wing many of you will enjoy.
The Vista HP comes in an ergonomic rucksack incl. an inner stuff bag, compression strap, spares kit, owner's manual and an industry first 3 yr/250 hr warranty - all as standard.
- DESIGN FEATURES
- TECHNICAL DATA
- COLOR OPTIONS
- CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS
- Stabilo streering for high speed handling - EN approved
- Minimal drag, integrated APCO exclusive hook-in point for unprecidented drag reduction
- HIT valve® equipped on L/E for rock solid stability find out
- SRS® - APCO exclusive Stall Recovery System for built-in passive safety
- Flexon® battens system for ultimate durability
- Replaceable trim webbing and camet buckle trim webbing and camet buckle for long-lasting trouble-free service
- Advance diagonal rib structure
- All metal parts Stainless Steel or Aluminium
- Split A risers
- Double coated siliconized cloth on external surfaces durable and lightweight
- Butt Holes
- Heavy-duty Superaramide® lines
- Swivels on brake handles
- Integral, built-in, Neodymium brake magnets
- Extended speed range: 22 to 60+ km/h
- Improved fuel economy
- New top surface color design - fresh and attractive
- Reflex hybrid airfoil technology for improved high-speed performance
- Easy inflation, launch and landing
- Universal riser + accelerator and trimmers to fit any paramotor frame
|Area (projected) [m2]||20.4||22.0|
|Span (projected) [m]||9.02||9.64|
|Aspect Ratio (projected)||4.0||4.2|
|Pilot Weight (all up) free flight||70-100||85-120|
|Pilot Weight (all up + paramotor unit) [kg]||75-140||100-165|
|Canopy Weight [kg]||5.7||5.9|
|Root Cord m||2.59||2.59|
|Tip Chord [m]||0.51||0.51|
|Length of Lines on B [m]||6.9||7.4|
|Total Length of Lines [m]||311||339|
|Vista HP S||EN - B|
|Vista HP M||EN - C|
Load Test- 200 Kg Max load (Paramotor application), Click for Certification»
|V-trim off [km/h]||45-48|
|Min Sink [m/s] at optimal wing loading||less than 1.2 m/sec|
|Sail Cloth||42 g/m2 "Zero Porosity" Ripstop Nylon|
|L/E Reinforcement||FLEXON® batten system|
|Warranty||3 years / 250 Hours|
|Material||Diameter [mm]||Strength [kg]|
|Brakes Cascade/ St. Top||Dyneema||1.1||95|
Optional, VISTA HP can be supplied in light clinch bag (instead of paragliding carry bag) (upon request Free of Charge)
Optional, VISTA HP can be supplied with Wonder Bar (upon request - modest fee)
Former standard speed bar / stirrup discontinued.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!