Apco Aviation FORCE
The high end full reflex wing to complete our paramotor wing range- this is the FORCE
FORCE was conceived as a direct result of pilot demand and with the added value of classic APCO virtues has exeeded all expectations. The result was the Perfect Match for your paramotor , with Spotless launch / Flare, sweet handling and light brake pressure.
FORCE designed as a high performance, maximum speed range glider, capable of competing with latest generation of reflex wings. The design brief for FORCE is based on the concept of combining all the best aspects of reflex wings with performance, handling and launch characteristics of APCO wings - perfectly blended into a well built, robust chute, made to last.
We again turned to use of SRS® (automatic stall recovery system - Pat. Pend.) to allow for comfortable take-off and landing speed. HIT® valves were incorporated to ensure maximum stability and internal wing pressure at any angle of attack. Built in FLEXON® to replace Mylar for long term consistent performance and lighter weight.
We are proud to be the first and original inventors of all the above, unique features - today gradually becoming an integral part of other brands design too.
|Force ground handling- Unbelievable!!||Force - Apco's new Reflex Wing|
Available in 3 sizes - FORCE S, M and L - covering weight range from 75kg.-185kg.
The Force comes in an ergonomic rucksack incl. an inner stuff bag, compression strap, spares kit, owner's manual and an industry first 3 yr/250 hr warranty - all as standard.
- DESIGN FEATURES
- TECHNICAL DATA
- COLOR OPTIONS
- CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS
- HIT valve® equipped on L/E for rock solid stability
- SRS® - APCO exclusive Stall Recovery System for built-in passive safety
- Flexon® battens system for ultimate durability - pioneered by APCO
- Replaceable trim webbing and camet buckle trim webbing and camet buckle for long-lasting trouble-free service»
- Tip steering toggle location option for some pilots using frame with very high attachment points, additional set of lower connection points for tip steering toggles
- Easy launch and handling SRS aided
- Tip steering for high speed operation
- Minimal drag, integrated APCO exclusive hook-in point for unprecidented drag reduction
- Advance diagonal rib structure
- All metal parts Stainless Steel or Aluminium
- Split A risers with built-in safe, huge speed range
- APCO legendary standard double coated siliconised cloth - built to last
- Butt Holes
- Heavy-duty Superaramide® lines
- Swivels on brake handles
- Integral, built-in, Neodymium brake magnets
- Extended speed range: 23 to 67+ km/h
- Easy inflation, launch and landing
- Universal riser + accelerator and trimmers to fit any paramotor frame
- New color design - fresh and attractive
|Area (projected) [m2]||22.46||23.8||25.14|
|Span(incl. Stabiliser) [m]||11.88||12.48||13.08|
|Span (projected) [m]||9.91||10.41||10.91|
|Aspect Ratio (projected)||4.37||4.55||4.73|
|Pilot Weight (all up) free flight[kg]||70-100||85-120||110-140|
|Pilot Weight (all up + paramotor unit) [kg]||75-140*||100-165*||125-185*|
|Canopy Weight [kg]||6.5||6.9||7.3|
|Root Cord m||2.56||2.56||2.56|
|Tip Chord [m]||0.43||0.43||
|Length of Lines on B [m]||7.08||7.5||7.9|
|Total Length of Lines [m]||389||412||435|
|Force S||EN. C|
|Force M||EN. C|
|Force L||EN Test based Manufacturers test|
The FORCE has been thoroughly tested by us, here in our facility, and we have complete confidence in the wing.
|V-trim off [km/h]||52-54|
|Min Sink [m/s] at optimal wing loading||less than 1.2 m/sec|
|Sail Cloth||42 g/m2 "Zero Porosity" Ripstop Nylon|
|L/E Reinforcement||FLEXON® batten system|
|Warranty||3 years / 250 Hours|
|Material||Diameter [mm]||Strength [kg]|
|Brakes Cascade/ St. Top||Dyneema||1.1||95|
Optional, FORCE can be supplied in light clinch bag (instead of paragliding carry bag) (upon request Free of Charge)
Optional, FORCE can be supplied with Wonder Bar (upon request - modest fee)
Former standard speed bar / stirrup discontinued.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!